Followers

Monday, November 25, 2013

I'm Back :-)


Tonight I had dinner with Maura Byrne, founder of Made In His Image, Tim S, male writer and contributor for MIHI, Kayla Mertes, Executive Director for John Concorron Foundation and a passionate speaker and director of Wonderfully Made and Chris Hazell, a very talented writer and blogger. I am completely inspired by these friends of mine and their accomplishments in their various ministries. Meeting with them sparked my thirst, desire, and passion to learn more and share my passions through my blog, and hopefully though my own non-profit someday. I am going to start writing and blogging again and I am going to make some real goals manifest in 2014 :-) It was amazing to read through "Rendezvous" again tonight and to recall how much I have grown in the past 2 years. When I started Rendezvous, I was so in need of healing and God's true presence in my life :-) And, boy did He truly come into my life. He healed me and provided so much peace and grace and ignited a relationship with Mary, our Blessed Mother, that has never been stronger. I am so thankful and I am in awe of His Love. Now, I want to spread that hope, peace, and love. He provides abundantly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment