Followers

Friday, August 24, 2012

The Flux about Influx

I already listed Influx as one of my favorite cafes in Little Italy, San Diego on lovely India St. but I feel compelled to share more about this place. I absolutely love it. There is something to be said about "becoming a regular," your coffee shop people knowing you by name, and top quality food and beverages at good prices! The aura is always trendy and hipster, but never feels fake or unsettling. People work on their computers, sit outside, bring their dogs, and just enjoy the atmosphere or catch up with friends. We even go here for work meetings sometimes. Most people who work in little Italy flock to Influx for its quality. Some of my favorite items:

  • Turkey 1
  • Veggie Bagel
  • Goat Cheese Salad
  • Moroccan Mint Iced Tea (My favorittttteee!!!)
  • London Fog
  • Cappucinno
  • Granola, fruit, and milk bowl
Starbucks is closer to our office but given the extra walk that usually feels good, and the quality of Influx, I understand why almost everyone in our office prefers it. I will say that Cafe Italia is wonderful and gives you more of the Italian feel, however, they are cash only which just does not work out well on most days. If you have not been to Influx, I highly recommend it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment